Mercer Island Community & Event Center is the ideal venue for events of all sizes and themes.
As elegant as it is affordable, with an open floor plan that spans 42,755 square feet. The award-winning Mercer Island Community & Event Center's panoramic views and modern architecture welcome guests upon arrival. Perched high atop Mercer Island, overlooking Luther Burbank Park, this setting provides spectacular Lake Washington and Cascade Mountain views from all Room Rentals, along with state-of-the-art media
technology, and free wireless internet.
Modern Facility features include:
- Five meeting & event rooms (860 sq. ft, seating up to 49)
- Mercer Room (multi-purpose) (2,940 sq. ft, seating up to 225; dividable by three, seating up to 60)
- 10,230 sq. ft. gymnasium
- Meeting rooms are fully carpeted and designed with high quality cabinetry and finishes
- State-of-the-art lighting and climate control
- Free wireless internet
- Modern sound system; wireless mics (Mercer room)
- Ceiling mounted 1080p HD projectors; HDMI inputs MP3 inputs; Audio outputs (XLR & 1/8"RCA)
- Blu-ray/DVD player
- White board
- Complete catering kitchen
- Easy access from I-90
- Stunning views of Lake Washington and the Cascade Mountains
- ADA compliant
- 222 free parking spaces
- Walking distance to Mercer Island Park & Ride
Click on the rental room links for more information.
Quick Links and Downloads
Rental Information Pkt (pdf)
Rental Request Form
Rental Room Links
Mercer (Multi-purpose) Room
Driving Directions | Hours of Operation | Holidays/Closures | Inclement Weather Policy | Code of Conduct
Mercer Island Community and Event Center
8236 SE 24th Street, Mercer Island, WA 98040
tel (206) 275-7609 | fax (206) 275-7842
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.