9611 SE 36th Street
Mercer Island, WA 98040
Light Rail Agreements, Correspondence, Documents
Concerning 2017 Litigation over Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and Loss-of-Mobility
- February 22, 2017 Transportation Concurrency and Essential Public Facilities Moratoria
- February 22, 2017 Public Institution Zoning Moratorium
- February 23, 2017 Editorial from Seattle Times on Loss-of-Mobility and Litigation
- March 1, 2017 Response Letter from City Council to ST Board on Mitigation Negotiations
- March 6, 2017 Letter from Sound Transit Objecting to City Moratoria
- March 6, 2017 Litigation: Sound Transit Vs. City of Mercer Island (re: Shoreline Permit)
- March 6, 2017 Litigation: Sound Transit and WSDOT Vs. City of Mercer Island (re: Moratoria)
- April 5, 2017 WSDOT Memorandum to Sound Transit I-90 Mobility Study
- April 5, 2017 Sound Transit's I-90 Mobility Study
- April 13, 2017 Litigation: Court Ruling Prohibiting City from Rescinding Shoreline Permit
- April 21, 2017 Litigation: Court Ruling Preliminarily Enjoining City from Withholding Building Permit
- May 15, 2017 Litigation: City of Mercer Island Vs. ST and WSDOT (Motion for Injunction)
- May 30, 2017 Editorial from Seattle Times on ST Litigation and Negotiations
Concerning Environmental Impact Documents
Full East Link Final EIS (FEIS) webpage
Concerning Parking and Traffic
- Sound Transit's Traffic Mitigation Studies: Draft Documents from 23 Jan 2017 "Principals Meeting"
Concerning Permits and Zoning
Note: For general FAQ click here.
Note: For documents related to I-90 in general, future vehicle access to I-90 during light rail construction, and the defunct I-90 tolling proposal, visit the extensive I-90 documents archive.