Welcome to Mercer Island Parks and Recreation online registration.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE!
Click the 2019 Camp Guide
and start planning your child's summer fun today!
Click the Recreation Guide to check out
all of our offerings - classes, programs, camps and events!
Existing account holders-
New accounts -
- Click on create an account at the login screen and type your name, email, and phone to create a new account.
- Your newly created account page will open, and you can search for classes by clicking on the “Register” tab
- An auto generated email will be sent to you with a temporary password and directions on how to reset a new password.
- Google Chrome is the best browser to use.
- Visa & MasterCard are the two credit cards we accept.
- You will need to add your family members to your account.
- Your password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Your username is the email associated with the account.
- You will be locked out for 15 minutes if you try your password too many times.
You may also search for classes & camps by clicking on programs. In order to register, you will need your login and password.
Having trouble with online registration?
Please call us at 206-275-7609 ext. 1, to assist you with your online registration, or we would be happy to register you over the phone.