City Council - Agenda
Monday, December 02, 2002
Call to Order & Roll Call, 7:30 pm
Opportunity for public comments.
Approval of Minutes:
Regular Meeting Minutes of November 18, 2002
Special Meeting Minutes of November 25, 2002
Payables: $ 979,273.05
Payroll: $ 421,782.23
- AB 3726: Renew Eastside Transportation Interlocal Agreement
- AB 3728: KC Conservation Futures Open Space Acquisition Grant
Open Council Discussion:
- AB 3724: Public Hearing: Ordinance Amending Unified Land Development Code, Section 19.06.040 Relating to Wireless Communication Facilities (WCFs)
- AB 3725: Historical Designation Ordinance
- AB 3729: Historical Designation Resolution re: Luther Burbank Administrative Building
- AB 3727: Northwest Center Proposal for Mary Wayte Pool
Opportunity for Councilmembers to bring any issue to whole council for questions & discussion.
Councilmember Absences, Planning Schedule, Board Appointments, and Councilmember Reports.