City Council - Agenda
Monday, May 05, 2003
Call to Order & Roll Call, 7:30 pm
Opportunity for public comments.
Approval of Minutes:
Regular Meeting Minutes of April 7,2003
- Payables: $ 913,535.86
- Payroll: $ 452,549.53 (04/18/03), $440,226.77 (05/02/03)
- AB 3753: Summer Celebration Fireworks Display: Approve the fireworks display applications submitted by Western International Fireworks, for a display on July 11, 2003 near Faben Point, sponsored by Summer Celebration.
- AB 3754: Kiwanis Fireworks Sales: Approve the permit to allow sales of Class C fireworks by the Mercer Island Kiwanis Club in conjunction with Independence Day 2003.
- AB 3758: 2003 Water Service and Fire Hydrant Replacement Project: Award the 2003 Water Service and Fire Hydrant Replacement Project to Earthwork Enterprises in the amount of $252,644.48. Authorize staff to administer the contract and set the project budget to $318,000.
- AB 3761: Statewide Law Enforcement Emergency Mutual Aid and Mobilization Plan: Authorize the City Manager to execute the Interlocal Cooperative Agreement for Law Enforcement Mutual Aid and Mobilization.
- AB 3762: Authorization of the Sale and Issuance of Limited Tax General Obligation Bonds
- AB 3759: Side Sewer Resolution
- AB 3764: Asset and Healthy Youth Survey Results and Report on Community Forum
- AB 3760: Boards and Commissions Code Update
- AB 3764: CCMV Building Assessment/Renovation Budget
Councilmember Absences, Planning Schedule, Board Appointments, and Councilmember Reports.