Customer Service Team (CST)
What We Do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the public
- Ensure efficiency in the permit process
- Answer general questions and inquiries
- Take inspection requests
- Check the status of permits, plans and applications
- Provide zoning information
- Respond to calls
- Intake complete applications and permits
- Direct customers to the appropriate City staff for assistance
The Customer Service Team is located at the Permit Center at City Hall. CST can assist customers and intake complete applications or permits during the following hours:
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesday
We are located in City Hall at 9611 SE 36th Street, Mercer Island or call us at (206) 275-7605.
Are you Having Trouble Downloading our Forms?
All of our forms are Adobe Reader friendly. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, you will not be able to view our forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader, simply download a free version (click here to download).
Some of these forms are simply PDFs that you can print and fill in by hand. Many of them have "form fields" that can be "filled-in" electronically. Please note: you may need to alter your verbiage to ensure it fits within the "fill-in" field.
If you are having issues, you can contact CST at (206) 275-7605.