Mercer Islandís only community-wide festival, drawing crowds between 20,000 and 30,000 over festival weekend. Held annually on the second full weekend in July and boasts a new theme each year. This year's theme is Symphony of Summer.
The festival consists of many events; parade, car show, fireworks, childrenís rides, art/craft vendors, food vendors, musical entertainment, Obliteride Kids Ride, Swedish Pancake Breakfast, and boat rides around the Island. Check back often! Festival information will be added as it becomes available.
SATURDAY JULY 9, 2016:
- Obliteride Kids Ride: 9am, follows parade route
- Parade: 10am, 78th Avenue between SE 27th St. and SE 32nd St. downtown Mercer Island
- Downtown Festival: 11am to 7pm, Mercerdale Park and streets surrounding the park
- Fireworks & Food Truck Festivities: 6pm to 10:30pm, Luther Burbank Park (*shuttles from City Hall begin at 6:30pm)
SUNDAY, JULY 10, 2016:
- Downtown Festival: 10am to 5pm, Mercerdale Park and streets surrounding the park
MI All Comers Track Meet
Thursday, July 07, 2016Mercer Island Cross Country and Track Club Third Annual All Ages Track Meet. This is a USATF sanctioned meet, however it is designed as a community event to bring people together to enjoy exercising and track & field! All ages and abilities have participated the past two years f... Read more...
Saturday, July 09, 2016Mercer Islandís 26th Annual Community Festival will be held on July 9th and 10th, 2016 in Mercerdale Park, downtown Mercer Island. The theme for this year's Summer Celebration is Symphony of Summer and it is all about the music. Listen to a great selection of live music, play a tune on a giant floor... Read more...
Obliteride Kids Ride
Saturday, July 09, 2016Cure Cancer Faster
It's time for the kids to pedal against cancer. Ride a fun 1-mile loop once, twice or three times. Stick around to enjoy the Summer Celebration Grande Parade after the ride. Ages 3 - 13, $20 entry fee goes to Fred Hutch. Register at obliteride.org.
&nbs... Read more...
View All Calendar Events...