Mercer Room is beautiful and designed with flexibility in mind.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Mercer (Multi-Purpose) Room at the Mercer Island Community & Event Center. We are committed to providing the highest quality facility and services in partnership with the community. It is our goal to make your event one to remember, so please contact us anytime at (206) 275-7609.
The Mercer (Multi-Purpose) Room boasts 2,940 sq. ft. of space accommodating events small and large. Capable of banquet seating up to 200, and theater-style, up to 225, the Mercer Room is dividable into as many as three rooms for smaller groups. Conveniently located near the entrance of the Center and adjacent to the 520 sq ft catering kitchen, makes access easy for guests and vendors.
A state-of-the-art sound system, ceiling mounted 1080p HD projector and screen, free wireless internet, and MP3 inputs are a few of the amenities offered. Ask for our complete equipment list when making your reservation.
Reservations may be made a maximum of 24 months prior to your desired date for the Mercer (multi-purpose) Room.
'See inside' the Mercer Room, with our Google 360 Degree business Tour!
The Mercer Island Community and Event Center is ideal for:
- Weddings & Receptions
- Celebrations & Social events
- Birthday parties
- Private celebrations
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Religious events
- Corporate retreats
- Business Meetings
- Holiday parties
- Anniversaries & more
A few things to keep in mind when booking your event:
- You must include enough time needed for delivery of any supplies, to set-up and decorate, and for clean-up.
- If you are renting past our regular operational hours you must book three weeks in advance.
- At no time shall any rental function occur past 9:00 pm Monday – Thursday, 12:00 am on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 pm on Sunday. If your rental runs past operating hours (standard or extended), over-time charges for staff and facility use will be billed at twice the regular hourly rate.
- Only those rooms specified in the rental agreement will be available for your use on the day of your event.
All customers are required to fill out a Mercer Room rental request form to request the Mercer Room for their event. Please follow these links to read and become familiar with our Rental FAQs and Rental Fees before filling out a Rental Request Form. We look forward to hosting your next event!
Quick Links and Downloads
Mercer Room Rental Request Form
Meeting Room Rental Request Form
Rental Information Pkt (pdf)
Rental Rate Sheet