Big ideas are just around the corner at Mercer Island Community & Event Center.
Can your team truly "think outside the box", be creative, get inspired and grow the business by attending virtual, or in-office meetings? Constant distractions: emails, tweets, posts, and ringing phones to name a few, make it difficult enough to accomplish daily job duties, much less develop new ideas.
The Mercer Island Community and Event Center makes it easy and affordable. This premier facility features a variety of modern Meeting & Event Room Rentals equipped with state-of-the-art technology, free wireless internet and spectacular Lake Washington and Cascade Mountain views from every room. Just 5 minutes from Seattle and Bellevue, it will save your business time and money. Convenient access from I-90 and 222 free parking spaces, will keep your team stress-free.
The Center's flexible and open floorplan spans 42,755 square feet with multiple meeting rental room sizes and seating configurations designed to meet your needs. The Center has unique indoor & outdoor spaces for breakout sessions and team building activities. Treat your staff to a casual BBQ on the covered Outdoor Terrace or an inspirational stroll down to Luther Burbank Park.
The Mercer Island Community and Event Center is the ideal venue for off-site business meetings, corporate day retreats, trade shows, conferences, workshops, training classes, seminars, lectures, shareholder & investor meetings, as well as, televised or taped events.
'See inside' a meeting room, with our Google 360 Degree business Tour!
|State-of-the-art features & Amenities:
- Five meeting & event rooms
(860 sq. ft, seating up to 49)
- Mercer Room (multi-purpose)
(2,940 sq. ft, seating up to 225; dividable by three, seating up to 60)
- Free wireless internet
- Meeting rooms are fully:
- carpeted and designed with high quality cabinetry and finishes
- State-of-the-art lighting and climate control
- 1,280 sq. ft Outdoor Terrace (seats 50)
- 520 sq ft Catering Kitchen
- Connects to Luther Burbank Park
- Ceiling mounted 1080p HD projectors; HDMI inputs MP3 inputs; Audo Outputs (XLR & 1/8" RCA)
- Modern sound system
- Wireless microphone system
- Assisted listening devices
- ADA wheelchair compliant
- Blu-ray/DVD player
- A/V Presenter's Podium
- Motorized darkening shades
- Open 7 days a week
- 222 FREE Parking Spaces
- Walking distance from Mercer Island Park & Ride
- Beer, wine, champagne & liquor w/permit*
* If you choose to serve hard alcohol, a Washington State Licensed Bartender is required for service. The bartender will be required to sign a form upon arrival the day of your rental and must have bartending license on site. This must also be specified before your event to the Mercer Room Coordinator.
Mercer Island Community & Event Center staff is dedicated to serving you. Our biggest compliment is your satisfaction, continued business and referrals. You're invited to call, click or come by for a personal tour today.
Phone: (206) 275-7873
Mercer Island Community & Event Center
8236 SE 24th Street
Mercer Island, WA 98040
get Google Map
Quick Links and Downloads
Meeting Room Rental Request Form
Mercer Room Rental Request Form
Rental Information Packet (pdf)