Welcome to Mercer Island Parks and Recreation online registration.
READY TO REGISTER? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE!
Click the Recreation Guide to check out
all of our offerings - classes, programs, camps and events!
Existing account holders-
New accounts -
- Click on create an account at the login screen and type your name, email, and phone to create a new account.
- Your newly created account page will open, and you can search for classes by clicking on the “Register” tab
- An auto generated email will be sent to you with a temporary password and directions on how to reset a new password.
- Google Chrome is the best browser to use.
- Visa & MasterCard are the two credit cards we accept.
- You will need to add your family members to your account.
- Your password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Your username is the email associated with the account.
- You will be locked out for 15 minutes if you try your password too many times.
You may also search for classes & camps by clicking on programs. In order to register, you will need your login and password.
Having trouble with online registration?
Please call us at 206-275-7609 ext. 1, to assist you with your online registration, or we would be happy to register you over the phone.