Ballfield Rental Information
Mercer Island Parks and Recreation Department's goal is to maximize the use of all park venues, while preserving park assets, and also to insure all user groups are given a chance to use city parks and athletic fields. To check availability or for reservation requests, contact the Facility Scheduling Office at 206.275.7873.
- All City field usage will be scheduled through the Parks Facility Coordinator.
- All non-school related elementary field usage will be scheduled through the Parks and Recreation Department.
- All reservation requests must be made in writing.
- All scheduled usage will have priority over non-scheduled, drop-in usage on all park and athletic facilities.
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Reservations made by phone must be paid before confirmation of reservation is complete.
- Field service requests (field prep, lights etc.) must be made five (5) working days before rental dates to guarantee service.
- Groups or individuals booking more than three (3) dates are required to add the City of Mercer Island as an additional insured to their liability insurance policy.
- No play or practice using the lighted fields will be scheduled later than 10pm.
- Cancellation notice must be received no later than five (5) working days prior to your event to receive a refund. If full payment was made in advance and cancellation notice was received within the required deadline, a full refund will be issued less a $10 administrative fee.
Field Use and Reservation Policy
Field Use Application
More information is available on the Rental Fees Rate Sheet.